Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Jul 20, 2008

I Love Van Art

I just purchased an airbrush, the Vega 2000. It is a two stroke, with interchangeable pins. It rocks. I also purchased a Husky air compressor at Home Depot and it rocks. As a matter of fact, the whole damn thing rocks. My career in airbrush illustration has just begun. I just completed my first gradient. Soon I will be painting jumping dolphins over an ocean sunset.

And then, when I'm ready I will endeavor to fulfill my destiny of producing "Van Art". I love van art and here are some of my favorite examples:





















This picture is from Power Studios in Australia


















This is from Varuna Van:

















This is from realm of the wombat.com






























So if you need your van or car painted, just drop me an email. I have an airbrush and I will travel.

Marc

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates