Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Jul 14, 2009

Bastille Day

I took two semesters of French in college so here it goes ...

Le jour heureux de bastille!!

On this day in 1789 the prison / fortress Bastille was stormed by angry French peasants, marking the beginning of the French revolution and the end to French royalty. It also marked the beginning of the separation of head and body. Thank you Mr. Guillotine.

In tribute of the French revolution, which we Americans caused by our revolution - Not by our independent ideals, but because of the tremendous debt France incurred by supporting us - here is a little tribute to you.



Vive la France!

**Special thanks to Polly-Vous Francais for setting me straight on Viva vs. Vive**

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates