Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Jul 5, 2009

To the Fray

A few months ago, I published a short story in Fray. It was called, "Hosing Down the Prostitutes" I included a link to the story .. Here and HERE. Anyway, they're set to publish another story of mine and so far they're the only ones who think I'm funny. If you could find it in your heart to subscribe I would be most appreciative.

Maybe, I will even include my "Dances with Squirrels" story.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates