Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

May 29, 2008

Finished Grape

I pretty much finished the grape vine painting. The stem was not that difficult. However, the leaf was really hard. It was difficult to create the texture and color. It's still not exactly how I would like it. It was my first leaf. So, I'll hopefully get better. I used Blick raw sienna, Jo Sonja's brown madder and Jo Sonja's Indian red oxide. I used Jo Sonja's moss green, antique green and olive green.

Kmuzu

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates