Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Jun 3, 2008

Viva Calaca!! - The new Oingo Boingo

I found this on YouTube. It sort of reminds me of 80's group Oingo Boingo's, "It's a Dead Man's Party." The animation is just great and authentic. I like the old-style type cutouts. Well, anyway - watch and enjoy.

Viva Calaca!! is an animation project by Ritxi Ostáriz (iikki.com) based on the Mexican Day of the Dead. Original music by Voltaire (voltaire.net). - From YouTube


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates