Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Aug 16, 2008

Mighty Award

My painting "Eight" was awarded "Art of the Day" by EBSQ. What an honor!

Wow, I really didn't prepare a speech.

I would like to thank the EBSQ academy. My wife and daughter, who have always been there for me. Oh, Jo Sonja's paints and Crayola pigmented wax. Dick Blick canvas boards. And how could I forget Harry the Octopus for the many hours of modeling. Thank you .. thank you all

Free Tibet!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates