Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Aug 28, 2008

Two of my favorite things Star Wars and Ernie

Before there was Andy Kaufman or John Belushi, there was the great Ernie Kovacs. His television show, the Ernie Kovacs' Show (1965 to 1972) was so far ahead of it's time that you see many his skits used today. Now almost entirely forgot, Ernie was the master of characters from the Poet Laureate, Percy Dovetonsil to Miklos Molnar.

One of my favorite skits had three actors dressed up a monkeys called, "The Nairobi Trio" please watch this hilarious video here ---> Trio

Here is my tribute video to the great Ernie Kovacs:




Well, that's it .. I hope you enjoyed that little video. Until the next one .. good night and good luck

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates