Book Progress

Click to view daily statistics

Kmuzu Gallery

Kmuzu Gallery





Test

Jun 28, 2009

Billy Mays - King of the Pitch

I don't know why, but I've been addicted to watching Pitchman, staring Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan on the Discovery Channel. There was something about Billy Mayss goof ball bigger-than-life personality I found hilarious. Billy even had a nemesis, the ShamWow guy, Vince Offer.

So, it came as a shock to find out that Billy Mays died today. The cause is still unknown, but may be related to a plane crash he was involved in yesterday. In any case, I will miss him and his Oxiclean. I wish his family all the best.

God's speed Billy Mays.

Well after this supreme bummer, I found this cute little video that cheered me up. I hope you enjoy it too.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a designer and a writer, but rarely design what I write. I like games - all kinds of games and have always made money at everything my father said was a waste of time.

Followers

Powered by FeedBurner

 
© 2008 - [ Twirl ] diseñado por doxs | templates